Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Gorgeous Two Bedroom Midwood, Brooklyn. This unit boasts beautiful hardwood flooring, eat in kitchen, large rooms in an elevator building with an on site super. Transportation is only minutes away, F and Q trains as well as various bus lines are accessible quickly.
The Area (Central Brooklyn)
Neighborhood: Central Brooklyn
Population: According to the April 2010 census, 2,504,700 people live in Brooklyn, New York, accounting for just over 30% of NYC’s total population.
Adjacent Neighborhoods: North Brooklyn, Downtown Brooklyn, East New York
Public Transit: 2/3/B/D/Q, BM1, BM2, BM3,...[More About Central Brooklyn]
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: There is no title or address listed
- NEUTRAL: The posting title does not appear to be the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,900. The apartment location is generally known as Ocean Parkway or Midwood or Central Brooklyn or Brooklyn. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.